Territory Manager - Nationwide
Stone Clinical Laboratories, located in the heart of New Orleans, was created to encompass a wider variety of services, including Toxicology, Pharmacogenetics, Wellness Testing & more—all solutions designed to meet new challenges in the constantly changing and dynamic field of medicine. Powered by the latest research and technology, Stone Clinical Laboratories makes next-level testing and diagnostics accessible and convenient in order to improve patient outcomes.
We are currently looking for an experienced Territory Manager for opportunities in New Orleans. The Territory Manager position is responsible for selling the portfolio of products offered by Stone Clinical Laboratories in a professional and compliant manner. Product offerings include: Toxicology (urine and oral fluid), blood testing, Pharmacogenetics and other evolving clinical offerings.
The Territory Manager is responsible for total territory management include portfolio sales goals, customer pipeline development and closing new business to meet and exceed sales quota targets. Adherence to company policies and procedures related to sales and marketing practices, and accurate documentation of all paperwork is required.
We are looking for candidates with a can-do attitude and team player mentality who will thrive in a start-up environment.
- General Knowledge of Healthcare industry
- Entrepreneurial nature
- Sales lifecycle understanding, ability to work a deal from lead generation to closing to maintenance
- Budget management
- Strong hunter sales skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Compliance with all Stone Clinical Laboratories policies and procedures as well as applicable laws and regulations pertaining to the industry
- Ability to learn and retain complex scientific knowledge related to the product offering
- General understanding of the managed care landscape
- Ability to call on multiple specialties across the medical community
- Travel across territory required as business dictates
- Self-starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A valid driver’s license and insurance
- Right to work in the United States.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in clinical lab, toxicology, pharmaceutical, biotech or medical sales
Stone Clinical Laboratories offers a comprehensive and flexible benefits package that fits you and your family’s needs. If you work at least 30 hours per week and are a regular, full-time employee, you are considered fully benefits-eligible. Most benefits begin the first of the month following your hire date. We offer:
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) (after 6 months of employment)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
EEO is the Law links in English or Spanish.
Stone Clinical Laboratories complies with all applicable laws concerning the employment of individuals with disabilities and acts in accordance with regulations and guidance issued by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The Company does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to application procedures, hiring, advancement, discharge, compensation, training or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.