We're always looking for talented people
Stone Clinical Laboratories, located in the heart of New Orleans, is a clinical laboratory created to encompass a wider variety of clinical testing services, including Toxicology, Pharmacogenetics, Wellness Testing & more—all solutions designed to meet new challenges in the constantly changing and dynamic field of medicine. Powered by the latest research and technology, Stone Clinical Laboratories makes next-level testing and diagnostics accessible and convenient in order to improve patient outcomes.
While we may not have a specific opening now, we always keep an eye out for experienced and talented people to join our team! This could be a unique opportunity to join a passionate team, and help guide the growth and success of the laboratory in one of the most vibrant cities in America!
We are always seeking talented people and want to hear from qualified individuals who may be a great fit for our team and culture:
- Love helping people and exceeding client expectations? Our client services team is interested in hearing from great people, particularly those with experience in the healthcare industry.
- Have a passion for sales and proven success in clinical lab, pharmaceuticals, or medical devices? Our sales team would love to see what kind of hunter you are.
- Does science excite you? Our lab team is always looking for experienced accessioners, MTs/MLTs, LC operators and certifying scientists.
- Are you an amazing administrative professional? If you have experience in healthcare, particularly clinical lab, we want to hear about it!
We may not have the perfect opening for you right now, but if you are interested in working for Stone Clinical Laboratories, send us a cover letter and your resume and we'll contact you when we have a position we think you'd be a great fit for!
Stone Clinical Laboratories offers a comprehensive and flexible benefits package that fits you and your family’s needs. If you work at least 30 hours per week and are a regular, full-time employee, you are considered fully benefits-eligible. Most benefits begin the first of the month following your hire date. We offer:
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) (after 6 months of employment)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
EEO is the Law links in English or Spanish.
Stone Clinical Laboratories complies with all applicable laws concerning the employment of individuals with disabilities and acts in accordance with regulations and guidance issued by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The Company does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to application procedures, hiring, advancement, discharge, compensation, training or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.